Thursday, November 20, 2008

No New Word Count Today

Okay, so this may be the most difficult writing day yet. Had to visit my mother in the VA Hospital this morning. It was an okay visit, but then I got stuck in bumper to bumper traffic on the Major Degan around Yankee Stadium, so a ride that should have taken an hour took almost two hours. So then I was late for a doctor’s appointment. Then I had to pick up the CSA. Then I had to return something. Then, when I brought the produce in and put it out on the kitchen counter and turned away to do something, my fluffy kitty with little brains jumped up on the counter and started eating the greens. Now they have cat slobber all over them. It is almost 4:30, it is getting dark, and I am totally uncentered. CAN I SKIP TODAY????

Well, let’s see…I have 14,612 words to go. And if I SKIP today, that will leave me 8 days to do that, since I will not be able to write on the two days traveling to and from Vermont. SO—that would mean 1827 words per day. Hey. I can actually do that.

So. No additional word count for today. I need to chill. Tune in tomorrow.

No comments: